Divorce Secrets for Women – Cathi Adams’ eBook
Review of “Divorce Secrets for Women” by Cathi Adams
By far, the majority of divorces are filed by women. This means that women will usually have been thinking about divorce for some time – and longer than their husbands – by the time it becomes a reality.
In other words, women have typically had more time to prepare for divorce. Unfortunately, many women don’t really use this time well because they don’t have a plan.
On the other hand, many women ultimately decide not to divorce or to wait, because of concerns about the effects of divorce on children and the financial impact - can I really survive alone?
These concerns can be troubling enough to make women shy away from actually filing for divorce, even when it is clearly the best thing to do.
Of course some women have no choice – their husbands have filed for divorce or seem likely to, saddling them with these same concerns and uncertainties, like it or not.
In her ebook “Divorce Secrets for Women”, Cathi Adams helps women see their way clear to a less terrifying (and potentially much happier) life after divorce for themselves and their children.
She does this by providing a step-by-step plan to achieve a divorce settlement that maintains you, your children and your lifestyle.
In this sense, Divorce Secrets is not limited to helping women who’ve already decided to divorce. Cathi’s ebook also helps women who are contemplating divorce by showing the positive possibilities of life after divorce and (most importantly) how to achieve them with her step-by-step plan. Of course this also helps women who have been taken unawares by divorce feel more confident about their future.
This makes Divorce Secrets a worthwhile divorce resource if any of the following applies:
- You are thinking it might be possible that some day you’ll get a divorce
- You are leaning towards a decision to divorce
- You have decided on or filed for divorce
- You are separated from your husband
- You suspect that your husband may want a divorce
- Your husband has filed for divorce
In a nutshell, Divorce Secrets for Women is designed to:
- Help you make a healthy decision about divorce, based on logic not fear.
- Give you a step-by-step plan for favorable divorce settlement, and
- Help ensure financial security for you and your children after divorce.
In Cathi’s own words: “Divorce Secrets” gives you a plan of action from A to Z… From making the decision to divorce, to holding onto the money, to starting a new life, you will be guided every step of the way.”
There far too many “how to’s” in Divorce Secrets to mention in this review but essentially they cover financial, procedural and other issues, with a much greater (and more practical) focus on finance than most other divorce books – all easy to follow. For instance:
On the procedural front, Divorce Secrets covers:
- What to do before you announce a divorce or separation.
- Why timing is essential to your divorce.
- What you need to do to plan for a divorce or separation.
- What information you need to have on hand about your spouse.
- Why hiring a lawyer is the last step in preparation, not the first.
- How to save thousands of dollars in lawyer costs.
- 6 In depth Case Studies of actual divorces and what you can learn from them.
On the financial front, Divorce Secrets “how-to’s” include:
- How to divorce without sacrificing your lifestyle.
- How to assess your current financial situation.
- 20 essential steps to financial protection.
- How to evaluate your mutual debt.
- Easy ways to pay down marital debt and why it is important.
- How men are advised to hide assets and income to minimize your settlement.
- How to use your husband’s tax records to increase your alimony.
- Why you need cash on-hand at all times.
- How to stash cash for lawyer fees and living expenses.
Other issues tackled include:
- How to handle sensitive issues with children.
- 7 signs of a straying husband.
- 9 creative ways to catch a cheater.
- Why planning for your financial future is essential regardless of the status of your marriage.
What’s included in Divorce Secrets?
As well as the actual plan – Divorce Secrets: What Every Woman Should Know – Cathi’s package include 3 free extras:
- “Check Him Out! The American Woman’s Guide to Background Investigations”. In association with private investigative firm Washington Research Associates Inc. – how to use free public-record websites maintained by state and federal government agencies for a number of purposes, including unearthing attempts to hide or divert assets.
- “Cathy Adams talks about Divorce Secrets” - 83-minute mp3 audio. In this interview, Cathi details some of the strategies and know-how included in her plan.
- “The Divorce Recovery Self Help Guide For Women”. A self-help guide for women, to explore your current feelings, regain self confidence, and lay out a “game plan” for achieving the kind of life you want; and start moving in a positive direction.
Divorce Secrets for Women provides a good solid nuts-and-bolts plan for about any woman considering or going through a divorce. Stand out features include the strong and practical emphasis on financial matters, and the fact that it shows that the grass can be greener (as well as how to make it green) – invaluable to help women make a healthy decision about divorce.
Cathi Adams’ Divorce Secrets is currently $47, including all the bonus ebooks and free lifetime updates – you can always download the latest edition at no cost.
The whole package is risk-free – it’s backed by a 60-day no-questions 100% money-back guarantee.
Filed under: Divorce Steps and Planning